Castor oil has been valued due to its remarkable benefits for centuries now. The amazing advantageous effects of this miraculous oil can help you treat numerous health issues.
Ricinus communis is a plant which has been used since ancient times. It is 50% castor oil, and it contains ricinoleic acids, which are responsible for many of its positive effects on health.
It was mainly used for stimulating blood flow, purging, and as a beauty product. Also, you can apply this oil directly on the affected area to soothe the pain.
To naturally stimulate blood circulation, you should make a castor oil compress. Clean the affected area with a mixture of baking soda and water, and soak gauze or cloth in castor oil.
Then, apply it on the area, and secure it with some kitchen foil. To boost the effects, keep a water or hot water on the top. After an hour, remove the compress, and rinse. Repeat this method daily for 40 days.
The castor oil compresses are helpful in the treatment of digestive issues, varicose veins, inflammation, PMS, and liver issues.
Castor oil is also effective in the following cases:
- It treats pilonidal cysts
- Its topical application removes warts
- In a combination with baking soda, it alkalizes the body and thus prevents numerous health issues
- Massage the scalp with it to stimulate hair growth
- Apply on wounds, bruises, and cuts to accelerate the healing process
- Mix it with baking soda to naturally lighten dark skin
- Use it as natural eye drops to cure cataracts
- Massage it on the problematic areas to eliminate stretch marks
- Massage the affected areas to relieve pain from sprained ankles
- Rub castor oil on the belly to relieve diarrhea
- To prevent snoring, rub this oil on the chest
- Sip two drops daily for treat alcohol or nicotine addiction
- Rub it on the neck to treat nodules
- To relieve lumbar or cervical pain, apply castor oil on the back
- Massage your feet with this oil to get rid of calluses
- You can sure conjunctivitis by rubbing castor oil on the eyelids at bedtime
- Add a drop of it in the ear to eliminate wax buildup
- Apply castor oil on the feet to treat Athlete’s foot and fungal infections
- Castor oil relaxes the muscles
- Treat allergies by sipping 5 drops of castor oil daily
- Drink a glass of water with 3 drops of castor oil for four months to treat tinnitus
- Treat inflammation and itching due to bug bites by applying it on the affected areas
Pretty amazing, isn’t it? Therefore, it is wise to always keep some castor oil at home!